How do I order Tutto Products?
Visit our website at www.tutto.com or call us (1-800-949-1288) and a customer service representative will be happy to help. International customers can reach us at 1-650-873-7717. Our business hours are Mon - Fri from 9am to 6pm PST.
Where can I find a Tutto product to look in person?
Since Tutto is a unique product, it needs to be demonstrated. We attend tradeshows and conventions throughout the United States. Currently we are not attending any outside of the US. Date and location of upcoming tradeshows and conventions we will be attending is located on our website's main home page, scroll to the very bottom for list or click the link http://tutto.com/conference_1.htm
Where can I find a store that carries Tutto?
At the present time, we only have sewing machine and pet stores listed on our website in "Find a Store" locater. Since all Tutto 4-wheeled products have the same principle (4 wheel base, stackable, turns on a dime, folds down to 3", etc.), customers can visit a sewing machine store to see and feel (play with it) how Tutto performs. The main differences between Tutto product lines is features such as colors they comes in, pocket difference, straps or dividers in main compartment. However, our website is probably the best resource for you to study our products.
To find products on Tutto.com enter keyword or Item number in the search box or browse the categories by clicking on the links from the home page.
Adding products to your shopping cart
- Choose a category for the product you want to purchase. Click on the drop-down menu under the category to select size and / or color.
- Enter a quantity in the field provided.
- If " This item is back ordered and scheduled to ship on DD/MM/YYYY ." shown in product page, this tells you when we expect the back order to ship your product from our warehouse. If there is no " This item is back ordered and scheduled to ship on DD/MM/YYYY ." message, your order will ship immediately.
- The shipping method you select during "Checkout" will determine when your order will arrive.
- Click the "Add to cart" button to add the item to your shopping cart.
To know the status of an order you have placed
- Register an account in Tutto store during order checkout, so you can check your most recent orders by visiting your "My Account" page. This is the easiest and fastest way to get update information regarding your orders without calling and emailing. Orders placed before you create an account will not appear in your order history.
- Order information may not appear in your order history on Tutto store for up to 24 hours.
- The status of an order may display items ordered, shipped, refunded, canceled, declined and other information.
- After your order is shipped, your tracking number will be displayed. You can click on the tracking number to view the delivery status of your order (a shipping company may not have the ability to track a number for up to 48 hours).
What is covered under the warranty (except Pet On Wheels)?
Mascot guarantees that this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of its original purchases. If defective, please contact Mascot, explaining the defect and including the proof of purchase. Depending on the nature of the defect, Mascot will either repair or replace the product without charge and will advise of what further steps need to be taken to have such repair and replacement take place and where to send the product. Naturally, this commitment does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse or neglect, or damage by common carrier. Also, does not apply to damage incurred in mishandling or abuse in transit. This warranty gives you specific rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
What is the warrantee for Pet On Wheels?
Mascot guarantees that this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year with proof of purchase. Although Mascot manufactures Pet On Wheels with the highest quality in mind, it is only intended for carrying an animal under supervision. Animals must be trained to feel comfortable with the bag. A frightened or excited animal could bite, scratch, or damage any soft-sided carrier, including Pet On Wheels. Mascot makes no promise or warranty against damage caused by an animal or the improper use of Pet On Wheels. If your pet requires confinement or restraint, a hard shell kennel is recommended.
How do I send the product in for warranty service?
• Include on the note LEGIBLY/CLEARLY your name, address, telephone number and
description what is in need of repair. You may place masking tape over the damaged
area to ensure it is not overlooked.
• Include a copy of your proof of purchase receipt with the date clearly shown. (There are
no cost to under warranty service. For out of warranty service, customer is responsible
for shipping and parts cost for repair)
• Place your note and receipt copy INSIDE the luggage to ensure the paper will not get lost,
especially if box is being filled with styrofoam peanuts.
• Don't forget to write down your tracking number when shipping the bag for repair to Tutto
(Ex. Post Office's Delivery Confirmation tracking service). Please keep this tracking
number for reference. Tutto is not responsible for lost shipment.
• Be sure to CLEARLY label the To (TUTTO address) and From (your address) on the
exterior of the package. Please use a permanent marker to avoid smudging or place
clear tape over the address.
• If you need luggage/bag back by a certain date, please indicate when and bold or
highlight the date. Please give a reasonable timeframe including delivery time from and
to your location in additional to our usual 3-4 days to process and repair.
How much are the out of warranty repair cost?
For parts repair there is no labor charge, only parts cost. Any stitching and zipper replacement repairs will have some labor costs which starts a minimum of $10. Parts costs are very reasonable which you can view on our parts page at http://travelbag.com/parts-accessories/
Where do I send my bag for repair service?
Mascot Metropolitan Inc.
380 Swift Avenue, #18
South San Francisco, CA 94080 USA
Learning more about Tutto product
Please simply click on the product. This will take you to a product detail page that provides a complete description.
When I collapse the case down for storage, the hinge does not lock?
While the case does collapse, it will not necessarily need to lock. Especially for wider bags due to extra width of the hinge and bags with side pockets. Main purpose is to have the bag collapse for storage, does not necessarily need to lock closed. However, make sure the hinges locks while in the open position.